Monday, December 16, 2013

A bit of this and that.

This was supposed to be an art blog. More than likely, it will be a whatever I feel like rambling on about blog, but that's okay too. I've kept several blogs before, but I've never managed to keep up with them for more than a few months. I'm going to try much harder on this one. Now, onward with the obligatory introductory post!

So, facts and things.
Katelyn, 24, Gemini
Starving artist/animal care technician/hovercraft mechanic/dreamer/wanderlust


Best room in the whole house, right here.
My studio. I practically live in this room...it's typically quite a bit messier. This is where I paint, sketch, and eventually sleep when I pull the occasional all nighter. 


When I can't think of anything new to paint, I always go back to painting sleepy naked ladies.
One day, my anatomical renditions will be perfect, I swear.

I have always been an avid reader. Some of my most prized possessions are my books. Stacks and stacks of books...
These are just a tiny fraction of the worlds that exist on my shelves.

I take to the ocean when I have trouble clearing my thoughts. 
Few things are as soothing as paddling out in the gulf after a hard day.

I have an ongoing obsession with finding the tiniest imaginable paintbrushes in existence. My current record is the width of 3 kitten whiskers. 

I am forever searching Home Depot's color samples in order to paint my front door the perfect shade of Tardis blue.

Good music speaks to my soul.

I bake a mean cupcake.

I don't like bell peppers.

Tea drinker.

Professional catnapper.

Lovely to meet you.








No comments:

Post a Comment